Extracts from our latest OFSTED Report, May 2016
- Honington Primary has a well-deserved reputation as a friendly, welcoming and caring school.
- In their written responses to the inspection survey, parents were overwhelmingly positive in their praise for the school, often singling out the quality of the school’s pastoral care and support.
- everyone from office reception to class teachers and assistants, is approachable and supportive.
- The curriculum provides pupils with rich and varied educational experiences, and an appreciation of the wider world.
- pupils are encouraged to take responsibility for their learning, be curious about the world around them and develop independence and resilience.
- Classrooms are lively and attractive places to learn.
- Central to the school’s effectiveness is excellent communication with parents.
- The promotion of pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is a strength of the school.
- Pupils are very well prepared for the next stage in their education.
Click the link below to read our latest Ofsted report in full: